Friday, August 8, 2008

I Know?

Last night after my computer pre-emptively shutting down on me while I was in the middle of my game. With tensions of not finishing my game, I strolled downstair and watch a bit of TV.

Have you ever wonder what is like to be disturbed whilst you want a quite moment watching your telly in the living room, and all over a sudden, your mother start talking on the phone with few utter words like 'I Know',.

I had to signal her to keep it down, or talk in another room, her bedroom for instance.

She goes on and on with her riff-raffs quietly, and then a sudden outburst of laughter! God almighty, this can't be happening! She keeps replying, I know, I know, and more I knows, and then I walked pass and asked, Then why is she telling you? and walked away.

An aura of wrath started to swamp around the atmosphere from her I was in.

Trouble?


Don't read this if you find my life is boring, go and concentrate on your money making process.

No comments: